With this function you can construct your weekly calendar of lessons, which is customized on the basis of the courses that you intend to follow. Warning: the personal schedule does not replace the presentation of the study plan! It's an informal tool that can help you better manage the organization of class attendance before the study plan presentation. After the study plan presentation we recommend you to use the Lecture timetable service in your Online Services.
To create your customized schedule follow these instructions:
Click on the "Enable" link to proceed. You will be asked your surname and first name in order to determine your alphabetic grouping.
To add or remove courses from your personal schedule, use the small icons which are found next to the courses:
addition of the course
removal of the course
selection of the section of the Laboratory of Architecture (Note: the effective area in which the teaching will be carried out will be determined after the presentation of the Study Plans)
The sidebar on the left displays the number of lessons included in schedule. There are also these commands:
View the schedule: allows the viewing of the weekly synoptic schedule
Delete the schedule: cancels the selections made
When you have finished the entry, you can print the calendar you have made.
Course completely offered in italian
Course completely offered in english
The credits shown next to this symbol indicate the part of the course CFUs provided with Innovative teaching. These CFUs include:
Subject taught jointly with companies or organizations
Blended Learning & Flipped Classroom
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
School of Design
(Master of Science degree)(ord. 270) - BV (1162) Communication Design
*** - Non diversificato
Credits (CFU / ECTS)
Participants to the Business Innovation course will develop a specific sensibility and capability to manage design driven innovation. More specifically they will become designers who:
- Define strategies where design is a source of competitive advantage;
- Are capable to understand both technological trends, explicit and latent user needs, and socio-cultural trends, together with a capability to interpret competitive dynamics in industries;
- Generate and develop visions that are based on a deep understanding of the future dynamics of: competition, society, and technology;
- Define marketing strategies that are appropriate for design driven innovations;
- Define technology strategies that sustain design driven innovation with a strong and inimitable technological competence;
- Manage innovation processes and projects, where design is a source of innovation;
- Create organizational environments that foster creativity and learning;
- Are capable to manage a firm as a crucial node within a network, by leveraging on both internal and external resources, exchanging knowledge and defining partnerships with multiple actors;
- Have a special attitude to management in design intensive industries.