With this function you can construct your weekly calendar of lessons, which is customized on the basis of the courses that you intend to follow. Warning: the personal schedule does not replace the presentation of the study plan! It's an informal tool that can help you better manage the organization of class attendance before the study plan presentation. After the study plan presentation we recommend you to use the Lecture timetable service in your Online Services.
To create your customized schedule follow these instructions:
Click on the "Enable" link to proceed. You will be asked your surname and first name in order to determine your alphabetic grouping.
To add or remove courses from your personal schedule, use the small icons which are found next to the courses:
addition of the course
removal of the course
selection of the section of the Laboratory of Architecture (Note: the effective area in which the teaching will be carried out will be determined after the presentation of the Study Plans)
The sidebar on the left displays the number of lessons included in schedule. There are also these commands:
View the schedule: allows the viewing of the weekly synoptic schedule
Delete the schedule: cancels the selections made
When you have finished the entry, you can print the calendar you have made.
Course completely offered in italian
Course completely offered in english
The credits shown next to this symbol indicate the part of the course CFUs provided with Innovative teaching. These CFUs include:
Subject taught jointly with companies or organizations
Blended Learning & Flipped Classroom
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
School of Industrial and Information Engineering
(Master of Science degree)(ord. 270) - MI (434) Engineering of Computing Systems
T2A - Sistemi e applicazioni dell'Informatica
INTELLIGENCE FOR EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Credits (CFU / ECTS)
This course has been thought for Ph.D. and Master students willingly to learn, understand or perfect the fundamental mechanisms behind intelligence and how they can be used to design the future generation of embedded and cyberphysical systems and applications.
The course presents the intelligent-based methodological and technical aspects making embedded and cyber-physical systems and applications able to deal with uncertainties and evolving environments.
More specifically, the course addresses the following aspects:
- From metrology to smart sensors (the measurement chain and its properties in smart sensing solutions)
- Uncertainty, information and learning (intelligent solutions to deal with uncertainties at different levels: data acquisition, representing information, processing the information and learning mechanisms)
- Robustness analysis and Probably Approximately Correct Computation (concepts)
- Emotional cognitive mechanisms for embedded and cyberphysical systems
- Adaptive mechanisms in embedded and cyber-physical systems (at the single unit and group level)
- Learning in nonstationary and evolving environments (active and passive solutions)
- Model-free Fault Detection and Diagnosis Systems in embedded and cyber-physical systems